Keystone Live 2022
Keystone Group is delighted to launch Keystone Live 2022 this autumn with a series of free webinar debates featuring a stellar line-up of industry speakers. Introducing four separate webinars, the series covers a range of topics and issues including the delivery of net zero housing, offsite construction, designing with non-combustible materials and how the industry is tackling climate change.
Thursday 29 September, 10.30am - 12pm
How are we going to deliver net zero housing?
During this free webinar, our speakers will be discussing:
- How do we address the performance gap? How do we build as designed?
- Is the target of 75-80% less carbon emissions from new homes when compared to current regulations achievable?
- What are the key areas we should be looking at to help improve the fabric of buildings?
- How can manufacturers support the drive for new zero? What role does product innovation play?
Director at BSI Centre for Sustainability
Senior Technical Innovation Co-Ordinator at Barratt Developments
Director and Architect at CDC Studios
National Specification Manager at Keystone Group
Head of Technical at Keylite Roof Windows
Wednesday 12 October, 10.30am - 12pm
Does offsite construction offer a credible solution to addressing the need for more housing, improved quality and better value?
This webinar will discuss:
- How critical is it that as an industry we take on board the benefits of offsite and challenge the way we design and build?
- How are organisations such as the AIMCH – Advanced Industrialised Methods for the Construction of Homes – helping to accelerate adoption?
- Where does offsite sit when we look at the perfect storm of increased regulations and legislation, skills and materials scarcity and a closer scrutiny on quality, competence and performance?
- Should we accept that more offsite assembly of selected components and systems, rather than whole house, is a route to adoption and a best of both worlds approach?
- Is adoption of offsite and MMC at a level we expect it to be?
CEO at Cast
UK MMC Lead at Faithful+Gould
MMC and Offsite Manager at Willmott Dixon
Sales Director at IG Masonry Support
Managing Director at Smartroof
Thursday 3 November, 10.30am - 12pm
Is the construction industry doing enough to tackle climate change?
This webinar will discuss:
- What impact did COP26 have?
- Do we fully understand embodied carbon and how are we going to tackle it?
- Are current regulations going far enough?
- What do specifiers and manufacturers need to do to drive change?
Dr. Oliver Jones
Research Director at Ryder Architects
Strategic Sustainable Business Advisor
Head of Climate Action at Institution of Structural Engineers
Sustainability Manager at Keystone Group
Wednesday 16 November, 10.30am - 12pm
Designing with non-combustible materials
In this webinar we look at:
- What are the key considerations when designing tall buildings?
- How have specification had to change as a result of the move to non-combustible materials?
- How do we ensure quality and competence on site?
- How have products evolved to meet this new requirement?
Head of Standards, Innovation & Research at NHBC
Dr. Jim Glockling
Former Director & Technical Director FPA / RISCAuthority
Managing Director at Keyfix
Estimating Manager at IG Masonry Support
CEO at Part B